Ensuring regulatory compliance, maximising user engagement and establishing innovative ways to improve healthcare delivery
Are apps the future of the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries?
mHealth apps are predicted to be used globally by 1.7 billion people , half the population with smartphones, for maintaining their ‘wellness’ by 2017. Such massive changes in attitudes to health and the ways to improve it will transform the consumer healthcare industry.
Are you developing apps in your business?
Mobile technology has been proven not only to give healthcare professionals an additional tool to diagnose and manage patient treatment but also allow pharmaceutical companies better consumer interaction. There is huge scope for the ways apps can be used in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries as well as significant profit to be made.
The Healthcare Apps Summit is the only European conference dedicated to mobile apps in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. The event will bring together healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, app developers and regulatory bodies to network, share best practices, discuss obstacles and overcome key challenges involved with the development of apps.
Hear from leading industry speakers on case studies including:
- Insight from Bayer Healthcare on the regulation you need to comply with plus potential amendments and changes taking place now and in the next few years
- The MHRA’s guidance on when an app becomes a medical device and the consequences this definition incurs
- NHS England’s approach to ensuring interoperability to allow data sharing and integration of processes
- How BUPA have developed an app focused on user centricity and why this is so important
- Advice from ChemistDirect.co.uk on how to ensure high levels of end user engagement